Securus receives an A+ accreditation and ratings from Better Business Bureau. According to the Better Business Bureau, the company has fulfilled the measurement criteria used to determine its rating. For this reason, their services are if the highest quality in the market. When doing business with Securus Technologies, customers and contractors can use this accreditation to make informed decisions.
Securus Technologies, Inc. is one of the leading providers of criminal justice and civil technology solutions to the correctional market to foster investigation, public safety, corrections, and monitoring services. The company has announced that it has received an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. According to this rating, the company is placed ahead of the rest in the industry for having received the best accreditation.
The Senior Vice Operations President, Danny Hoyos, said that the company has worked in a close relationship with the Texas-based Better Business Bureau to receive the highest accreditation and ratings for dealing well in the business environment. For this reason, the company is proud to offer its services to any inmate facility in the world without fear or favor. For our part, this accreditation was a voluntary service. For this reason, secures has maintained a close relationship with work with the Better Business Bureau to meet the standards listed below.
- Embody Integrity – The Company must approach all business dealings and transactions in the market with integrity.
- Safeguard Privacy – protected any personal data against fraud and mishandling. The company will also collect personal information only when it is necessary. They must also respect the customer preferences even when they don’t choose them.
- Be Responsive – Address the disputes in the market hastily. In good faith.
- Honor Promises – Abide by all verbal communications and written agreements made.
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the location, nature, and business ownership.